 General / 39394
    Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story —Bruce Hietbrink
   Brendan, You mean you didn't copyright your story? Hmm, next thing the Gideons will put it down in little leather books and start leaving it in hotel rooms. :) I'd agree with Carsten. Send them an e-mail asking them if they would make a link to your (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk)

        Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) It is a tricky issue, in that you're right, I don't have any copyright over the text of the Bible. But then again, it would still be alarming if the Gideons start leaving LEGO-illustrated Bibles in hotel rooms AND their editing of Bible (...) (22 years ago, 16-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk)

        Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) It would, of course. I was mainly just being sarcastic. (...) Here I would actually disagree. I've been to a large number (let's say about 33, because this comes up every Christmas) of church plays put on by the Sunday school kids, at (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk)

        Re: Danish Brick Testament-esque nativity story —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Your point is well taken. There probably are not all that many different orders in which to harmonize the events of the birth narratives. I would have to read Danish or have a good English translation of their site to see if their website was (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.dk)