 General / 39340
    LEGO Sculpture: Golden Gate Bridge —Eric Harshbarger
    Hi all, I'm happy to announce a second 'landmark' sculpture to complement my recent Eiffel Tower. This time it's the Golden Gate Bridge: (URL) webpage is kinda brief, so if there are any question, let me know... I'll augment its description. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture) !!