 General / 3920
    Re: Picutre of promotional Milk Delivery Lorry. —Erwin Liman
   Did anyone try to order it? If so how much is it in U.S. dollar to buy and ship it to U.S? PandaBOY (...) Oslo, (...) >ask me to order it for you. I guess they will not accept an order for 100 >lorries :-). And I don't have time to do this job. (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.general)