 General / 39191
39190  |  39192
Subject:
Lego set 1034 - 9605
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 00:04:06 GMT

Well, it took some time to figger this one out, and maybe you could confirm
my set findings.

I have here a set with number 1034. It's a Technic set, but I am almost sure
it's also set 9605 (Dacta). It's one of the largest boxes I have ever seen
(except for the sculptures and starwars sets). It has over 1500 parts in it
and seems to be a educational box. But no Dacta logos. The box has pure
techic looks. Black the first "technic" font and the typical old style
technic pictures all over the box. (Like 8848, 8845 8844 etc.)

Since Lugnet is not very up-to-date on set numbers I checked brickset and
many search engines searching for set 1034. No result.

Three questions:
Has anyone ever seen/own this set 1034. And what instructions (1035, 1036 ?)
come with this set.

Does the 0 result mean that this set rara/valuable ?

Do you also have the problem that not all your sets (And I mean the sets
that have been released over more than a year ago) are not on lugnet ?
(8546, 1239)

Thanks for your reply.

Vincent Demmink
www.Bricksystem.com