 General / 39179
    Aliens! (was: Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...) —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Wow! Aliens (by the species name of 'Humans') are coming to Legoland. As long as they don't take over that is a good thing in my opinion. (Yeah like Humans could defeat the Minifigs of the Lego Sapce Fleet, Ha! :-D ) -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

        Re: Aliens! (was: Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...) —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   In lugnet.general, Mike Petrucelli writes: SNIP (...) DUH! Humans aren't even warp capable! And their primitive projectile weapons hhphphphp! Don't get me started. Jeff (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)