 General / 39164
    Eric "Legomaster" Sophie to be on TV ! —Eric Sophie
   Well that was cool, three Producers came over to my house from the Local Cable TV Station and spent Two Hours checking out my Mecha and talking to me. They were impressed and they want to do a show about me! They were very cool. They asked lot's of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Eric "Legomaster" Sophie to be on TV ! —Tobbe Arnesson
     <<snip>> Hey, cool! Bring out the LEGO world and congrats, you deserve it! (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Eric "Legomaster" Sophie to be on TV ! —Sean Devolites
   -snip- Congratulations Eric! Make Lugnet proud! BTW, anyway you could put a copy of the interview online? Hasta La Vista, Sean P.S Perhaps you could give some of my stuff a little recognition? : ) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)