 General / 39138
39137  |  39139
Subject:
LEGO-Mosaics (Nintendo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 06:28:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi guys,
I made a few mosaics of some of my favorite Nintendo characters this weekend:
Mario- http://bruce.kus-numa.net/temp/mario.html
Kirby- http://bruce.kus-numa.net/temp/kirby.html
Proto Man (from the Mega Man series)-
http://bruce.kus-numa.net/temp/protoman.html
Pixelated just like their in-game counterparts! ;)
Let me know what you think. Thanks a lot.
-Bruce

Brucey-Wan's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/