 General / 39135
Re: Lego Mania problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:59:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
The site "Lego Mania" has been up for CLSOTW several times and this time it
came in second, but I can't see it.  When I go to the site I just get this
pattern of moving points that looks like you're flying through a field of
stars.  At the very first you get this choice between English and French,
but before I even click on that it goes to the star field.  That's it.  It
got voted in to second place, so obviously some people are seeing something.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  I've got rather recent versions of Internet
Explorer, Flash, etc.  Oh, I'm on a Mac.  Could this be a PC/Mac
incompatibility?

Some wierd barrage of cookies, and it seems to use frames, but otherwise I
didn't notice anything terribly out of the ordinary (some odd little bits in
there, but nothing I wouldn't expect to work). Try a direct link (to the
English page):

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/olivier.goubeau/menu/homeA.htm

Oh, note that while sitting on that "select language" page, it DID
*eventually* crash my browser if I didn't select something after, oh... 3
minutes or so. So maybe there's more at work than expected...

DaveE