 General / 39127
Re: Lego 8466 set bag inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:55:58 GMT

On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, Øyvind Steinnes wrote:

I know about www.peeron.com, but that site only list the TOTAL number of
pieces in the set and not how many in each bag like I've done here.

Is there other sites like peeron that got this bag inventory counting ?
If not, maybe it should be added to peeron database? It's nice when you
have a box with broken seals and are wondering if everything is there.

Actually, the bag data is there for many sets with numbered bags (although
not 8466, unfortunately).  It's just not displayed, because when it was
sorted by bag you couldn't instantly tell how much of each part each set
contains.
http://news.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=1308&t=i&v=a
has some additional discussion.

--