 General / 39118
39117  |  39119
Subject:
Preventing Dust?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 01:41:41 GMT

Whew!
Hi All,
I have another question about keeping Lego models free from dust!  After
spending 12 hours today dusting the house and my lego displays (90% of the
work was the Lego dusting), I wonder if a method of prevention might help.
Has anyone tried using one of those air purifiers to keep dust to a minimum?
I was thinking of something like the Ionic Breeze from Sharper Image or
along that line.  Does anyone have any knowledge of whether that would make
a noticable difference?  Any first hand experience advice would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Tom