 General / 39079
    Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own? —Gael Frazier
   My weirdeist part is coming from LLW following a visit with RLD in August. I found what I thought to be a broken part. I was wrong, it's a badly moulded one instead. I consider it as a "treasure". I don't have any bi-color (mixed in the building (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own? —Mark Palmer
    sorry to post to the whole group... Gael, I'm trying to email you but I'm getting host blacklisted error messages.... Rgds Mark (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)