 General / 39029
Re: Another #4106/4179/7825 version (?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:46:32 GMT

Erik L. Knopp wrote:
I visited one of the Toys 'R' Us (TRU) locations (Maplewood, MN, USA) in
my area this weekend. There I found what appears to be another version
of Creator set #s 4106/4179/7825. It is a blue bucket with #7837, and
appears to be a TRU exclusive (there is an 'EX' in front of the item
description when the price (US$14.99) is scanned.)  Set #7837 has 600
pieces versus the 500 reported for the others. I haven't done a detailed
comparison of the inventories, but a quick glance shows an increase in
the number of 2 x 2 bricks for some of the colors.

Wonder why there are 4 versions of essentially the same set?

Erik

Thanks Erik!  The TRUs in Phoenix have them too (at least one of them had them).

I've taken some pictures of the bucket and inventory of them.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/cgehman/Sets/7837_front.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/cgehman/Sets/7837_inv.jpg

The idea book had all four part numbers (4106/4179/7825/7837).

-Corey