 General / 39024
  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) Wow! This may be the best story yet! Thanks for sharing (and congratulations on your win! If we ever meet I hope to see that Titanic coal in person!)... (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) Well thanks Lar! I look foward to one day coming to a convention. I will bring the coal and hunt you down just so you can see it. Don't expect much though, it looks like, well, a piece of coal in an airtight bag. I guess when you look close (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) Well, the moon rocks don't look like much either, but I was pretty wowed when I got to see a bunch of them up close. (1)... Just as I was by a little bitty hunk of concrete with a goodly swatch of paint on the side, which just happened to be a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) Gee, Larry .... How will we keep you on the ground when I show you my pieces of concrete from the Cypress Structure (Hwy 880) and the Embarcadero Freeway (Hwy 480) that were destroyed after the 1989 quake? Will you buy my coffee if I show you (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) ***WARNING! THE FOLLOWING IS A YEARS-OLD, GOOD-NATURED JAB AT LARRY*** Well, the make-up was the only good thing about "Bicentennial Man," so I'm going to guess that that's the item that exists. ***END OF YEARS-OLD, GOOD-NATURED JAB AT (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)