 General / 38966
  Easier Sorting? Box4Blox

I just came across this: (URL) anyone out there have one of these? Does it work? (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Easier Sorting? Box4Blox

(...) Got one on ebay for 10 bux. It does work, to a certain degree...there's an annoying tendency for the long 1x bricks to go to the bottom. But for the money, it's a pretty good thing to help sort the parts out. the major complaint I have (and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Easier Sorting? Box4Blox

(...) I have one about 10 years old. It works alright as long as you don't have too many large pieces in with the mix. I use mine to sort all my 1x and 2x standard bricks, and for that it works fine. Michael Dallaston (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)