 General / 38879
38878  |  38880
Subject:
Yihaaa! I've finaly got hold of the 3800 set.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:46:08 GMT

just had to come here and brag about it...

I've searched the web and asked almost all the toystores here in Town
(Tromsø, Norway) for it and nobody had it. Asked some of the toystores if
they could ask their supplyer if there was any chance for me to order it.
The answer was that the #3800 Mindstorm Ultimate Builder Set set was not
avaiable in Norway and they did not know when it would be avaiable (that was
last week).... I've asked some of the toystores to enquire for the Mindstorm
2.0 set and the answer was the same as I got about the #3800 set, they did
not have it, nor could they order it and they did'nt know when it will be
avaiable.

I've asked so many toystores and other Lego dealers that I had given up
about the #3800 set. And today I just walked into a shop for killing some
time when waiting for the bus, and what did I see in the shelf??
Yes, both the #3800 set and two Mindstorm 2.0 set and lots of other new Lego
Sets... even Silver Champion, 4x4 offroader and the BMW Williams F1 car. All
these set I've been told "not avaiable in Norway yet" or "out of stock".
The seller told me that they have had both the #3800 and Mindstorm 2.0 set
for about 3 weeks, same as the Williams F1 car. The other two set was "old"
and they believed they had been on the shelf since april...

So now I've found a new Lego dealer in town. A new place to place all my
money in the future  :D

My conlusion is that the company that provides all the toyshop in Norway
(there are only one) whit Lego sets dont know what they are doing....

Other Norwegians here that feel the same thing?

Leg Godt!
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix