 General / 38878
  Re: New Sets 2003

Wow! The AT-TE is definately a steping stone to a possible AT-AT. The micro-fig scale Star Wars stuff is too big to be to scale with the (nano-fig scale) USC Star Destroyer. On the other hand they are really cool looking, and if they are (as they (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) I wish we'd seen more of the AT-TE on EPII. Very cool. (...) I don't know--the AT-ST looked to be about the same scale. 8^) (...) 'Nuff said. Dave! (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) I think your being optimistic with regards to the price. I'd say $3.99-$5.99 range. It looks to me like the sets come with about 50 pcs each. Still nice though. Jonathan (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)