 General / 38847
38846  |  38848
Subject:
Instructions Scan : 0730 - BASIC Building Set - 1985
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 07:41:38 GMT

Hello,

I have seen that there was no instruction scan for the LEGO 730 (Basic
Building Set) at http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/

So... I have scanned it.

You will find it at this web URL :
http://djige.free.fr/lego%20730/

As I'm really new there, I don't know who I should contact to add these
scans to the brickshelf library.

Thx,

Jean-Gilles PLOTTO