 General / 38817
    Re: Lando poll —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, :-) Yellow skin is the color of jaundice. Last time I checked, minifigs didn't even HAVE livers so that would be your canonical extreme cause of jaundice, ne? :-) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Lando poll —Allan Bedford
   (...) All right, ya got me on that one. :) I guess I always thought that the bright yellow was a minifig's normal healthy glow. Regards, Allan B. (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)