 General / 38810
  robotroids - C 1984 "transforming" KOs.

I saw these on a transformer seller's site. text: These are fairly rare Pre-Transformers. These are toys by Takara that came out in the U.S. in 1984. They're made in Japan and are a cross between Transformers and Legos. They come with engines and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: robotroids - C 1984 "transforming" KOs.

Hello, John. (...) Of course, you know, those were not related with LEGO. Now we can build more cool machine-mechs by LEGO, maybe. :-) Don't you think so ? > MECH-GUYS (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)