 General / 38793
    what is this? —Adrian Drake
   A friend of mine found this in a garage sale purchase, and has no idea what the heck it is. I assume it's a weight brick (he says it feels heavy) but I've never seen them before. (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: what is this? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) of the old 12v trains, and the occasional Technic set. Good pieces. :) I'm kinda suprised you haven't seen one before, actually.... Jeff (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: what is this? —Adrian Drake
   (...) Strange, ain't it? I don't buy used lego, and I somehow have managed to avoid buying any sets that contain one of these. Thanks Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)