 General / 38762
    Re: How many people have an online Lego membership? —Matt Hein
   (...) Okay, I created a poll for the online membership thing, and it's pretty straightforward. (URL) hope this gets some decent results, just wondering how much space (MB) is available on a lego.com member page? Can you customize html coding as (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How many people have an online Lego membership? —Duane Hess
   (...) <snip> I think that you poll would be a little bit clearer if you went with a straight yes/no selection. I have a membership, but don't necessarily think it's such a cool thing. It seems like everyone has a membership requirement anymore.... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)