 General / 38756
    Alexa web ranking —Kevin Loch
   I was looking up web ranking at (URL) I noticed LEGO.com is ranked 437. What site is that picture from though? (URL) is catching up fast at 26,279 :) KL (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Alexa web ranking —Christopher Tracey
   (...) looked familar from the many tv ads they run on the cleveland or detroit UPN. i just looked for kicks and didn't see an option to search for a 'lego' interest. ;) -chris (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)