 General / 3874
  Re: TLG - The Men at the Top

I went to your site but couldn't find a link to the pictures and profiles. Where do you click to get them? (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG - The Men at the Top

I should have made it clearer. They were found in the Special Promotions section. I've taken it down now and replaced it with a new promotion for this week. I only have 5mb max on my site so have to be careful not to exceed that amount. I'll be (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)