 General / 38713
  Re: Holy cow!

Looks cool Ben, I like the tail idea. Do you have any pictures of a MOC farm building to go with it? Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Holy cow!

(...) Hi Sean, yes I have a full gallery in work (in fact 99% finished). It will be hopefully published in the "Second International Creativity Contest" (ISCC II), which starts on first of october. Watch out at (URL) please have a few days of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)