 General / 38680
    Re: NBA —Matthew Gerber
   Oh, interested in seeing the play concept for this too. I keep imagining the old basketball in a box game from the 60s (Bas-Ket board game, Cadaco, 1969) that I inherited from my uncle...metal levers attached to springs that flicked a ping-pong ball (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: NBA —James Trobaugh
    LOL, I loved that game when I was a kid! I had forgotten all about it. We'd play it for hours. Maybe I'll bid on that one...cool. jt (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)