 General / 3864
Re: Maersk Truck sighting in Michigan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:27:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
This morning on my way to work on the I-94 freeway (motorway/autobahn)
from Detroit's eastern suburbs to Ann Arbor (50 miles west) I saw a
Maersk truck on the road in front of me.  I knew it was the Danish
company because it had the light blue colored accents on the side of the
truck.

Is this rare?  Or are they common in the USA?

It looks better made out of LEGO.

:D

I see them in the San Francisco Bay Area frequently. I kinda like their seven
pointed star.

-Tom McD.
when replying, use a throwing star, not a spamcake.