 General / 38628
Re: Sacramento Area LEGO Fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:37:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Stephen Bishop writes:
I just thought I would kick this back up to the top of the forum in hopes of
getting some replies.

In lugnet.general, Stephen Bishop writes:
Hi all,

I'd posted this before in the localities section, but thought I might get
more of a response here. I was curious as to how many LEGO fans are in the
Sacramento area. I was thinking it might be fun to start up a little LUG of
our own here. If anyone out there is interested let me know, or even if you
are not, let me know that you are out there.

Thanks
Steve

Oh, all right.  I wasn't going to because there was no evidence that my answer
to your post in the Northern Nevada group was ever read,  but since you
insist....

We out here in the hinterlands of Northern California are not the sociable
BayLUG types.  We tend to lurk.  If we wander down to the Bay Area we wear
scarves and sunglasses and no one is the wiser.  I probably post on Lugnet more
than anyone out this way, but there are a few others from Davis out to
Newcastle who read but don't post.  There is one person in Sacto who might want
to be involved in a local LUG, but he reads and posts on Lugnet periodically,
so he will probably eventually see your post on his own.

Me, I'm terribly busy, not terribly sociable, and a bit irritated that I will
now have to compete for any finds from the Woodland Target, especially since it
is a 25 mile drive for me to venture out from the hills south of Lake
Berryessa to get there.

And yes, the 100+ degree heat today has made me a bit cranky.

HTH.  If not, try the BayLUG folks.

Maggie C.