 General / 38621
Re: Flesh colored LEGO/duplo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:31:08 GMT

"Richard Morton" <richard.morton@idynamicsinc.com> writes:
Hi everyone,

Am I missing something? In this picture there are 2 sculptures made from
what I think is Duplo, (but may be lego) the faces of the men appear to be
made from flesh colored bricks. Is this color available in released sets and
if so, is it just duplo or are there any LEGO sets using this color. It
appears to be flesh color, not tan or light pink - but I could be wrong!
I've been hoping for normal bricks/plates in this color ever since I saw the
color used in some of the Galidor models...

It looks like Sand Red to me.

--Bill.

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry
into a patriotic fervour, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword."
        - Julius Caesar