 General / 38598
    Flesh colored LEGO/duplo —Richard Morton
   Hi everyone, (URL) I missing something? In this picture there are 2 sculptures made from what I think is Duplo, (but may be lego) the faces of the men appear to be made from flesh colored bricks. Is this color available in released sets and if so, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Flesh colored LEGO/duplo —William R. Ward
   (...) It looks like Sand Red to me. --Bill. (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)