 General / 38592
  inncorrect instruction scan on brickshelf

Sorry to post this here but I have not a clue how to contact anyone at brickshelf and this occured to me to be the best way. This folder seems to have an error: (URL) 07 and 08 are the same page. It looks as if there should be a step 18(+). this was (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: inncorrect instruction scan on brickshelf

(...) Email me if a corrected scan is required-I have this instruction set and can scan it in if needed. Calum (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: inncorrect instruction scan on brickshelf

(...) It looks like they are the same scan. It may take a while to get this sorted out. Also, I was looking at the catalogue scans, and it looks like there are a lot of north american catalogues missing from the list. I wish I had taken better care (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: inncorrect instruction scan on brickshelf

(...) I've scanned quite a few of mine from the '80's and submitted them, but haven't seen anything show up on Brickshelf. No response what-so-ever. I figure that if nothing happens and there is no response, it's not worth my time. Kevin's probably (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)