 General / 38589
Re: Does anyone else here live in Hawaii?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.hi
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:58:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.general, Jordan D. Greer writes:
If there are, perhaps we could start a Lego club. Finding fellow Lego fans
in this state is rather difficult.

Jordan,

I live in Canada, sorry. But I am going to cross post your message to .loc.us.hi

Regrettably there is very little activity there but there might be a chance
at attracting more attention of the people (there are a few) that you want
to get a hold of.

Good luck on finding and hooking up with more FOLs.

There's six Lugnet members registered from Hawaii:

Tamotsu Maruyama (306)
Joel Lucero dela Cruz (453)
Dan Jezek (454)
Ester Gamache (870)