 General / 38569
Re: Light grey sword is back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:23:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Arne Lykke Nielsen writes:
They light grey sword disappeared together with the classic castle in the
80ties, but is now back on the shelf. The new HP set 4735 both has a light
grey sword and that nice dark green silver snake shield. the printed wall
element with the snake shield is actually nice as well.
Arne, Copenhagen

The light grey sword is also available in Hogwarts Castle (4709), although
that set costs much more :(

I absoloutely *LOVE* the teardrop lion shield they use in Hogwarts (the
snake one is nice too)... If only we could get it in a nice small set!

DaveE