 General / 38340
38339  |  38341
Subject:
Lego box scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.inst
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:12:02 GMT

The Brickshelf instruction scans are a wonderful resource for us as a
community, but lately I have become interested in seeing box scans as well.
They would be a great resource for building ideas.

I personally would like to see the Castle and Space boxes from the 80's.
This was the start of my Lego journey, and I have quite a few of the sets,
but did not have the forethought to save the boxes.  It would be like a
glimpse back to my childhood, as the few pictures I have seen floating
around our community have sparked great memories for me.

I have searched quite a bit, but have found no central source for this sort
of information.

Has no one yet had the means/motivation to do this sort of thing?  Or am I
just missing something?

-David