 General / 38331
  Signing Off... My 1st "Dark age"

Well all, this past 4-5 odd years has been the best of my life! I'd like to thank Todd & Suz for the great site... Tuesday, the 10th of June I leave for USMC basic training (United States Marine Corps). In 3 months time I'll be back online. 4-6 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Signing Off... My 1st "Dark age"

Missed one thing, don't e-mail until next week, or the end of this week, so my parents have time to get the address! Josh (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Signing Off... My 1st "Dark age"

(...) Good Luck Josh! Semper Fi - Bob (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.people)