 General / 38292
  Re: anyone got a picture or inventory of set 7831?

See: (URL) Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3D7783DE.409020....com.au... (...) list" (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: anyone got a picture or inventory of set 7831?

(...) Yep, that's right Sonnich! :-) The pictures are from my homepage, and since I have 8 copies of them, you're welcome to ask any questions about it. BTW, the idea book also carries number 7832, so I guess these 2 buckets have the same (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)