 General / 38212
  Why Can't Lego Click?

The article is almost a year old now and I bet I'm not the first person to post it here, but I just found it on Google and I think it's very informative and interesting to read. If you've got a spare 5 or 10 minutes, please read it. (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why Can't Lego Click?

(...) discussion on the article. Stuff that I noticed or recently thought about since re-reading the article. The article goes into the building dilemma....buy a set because of its theme potential vs. buying a set for its imagination potential. The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)