 General / 38193
  Re: A good LEGO anecdote, and a bad one (A warning about buying Monster Studios sets)

(...) What's up with the Falcons? Is the falcon merely facing left instead of right? And is the print only on the torsos, or on shields too? And how much are they worth -- I don't see any on BrickLink? thanks, Chris FUT = l.m.appraisal (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: A good LEGO anecdote, and a bad one (A warning about buying Monster Studios sets)

(...) Yes. I believe so. (see the link below) (...) It's tough to say whether they have any specific value, but in the thread below there was some brief excitement and interest in the matter. (URL) collectors might have interest in them if available (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.castle)