 General / 38154
  Be careful what you wish for...

I've always said we don't have enough Lego around. "Normal" Lego that is. We got plenty of Bionicle, Slizer, Roborider, and Technic parts. Well I came across a yard sale on Sunday. In a 19 inch TV box was full, and I mean FULL of Lego! Well let me (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Be careful what you wish for...

(...) that. I'm still waiting for my big garage/yard sale haul, though my parents did find a red bucket set for $4 last week. George (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Be careful what you wish for...

(...) <snip> That's quite a score! I got lucky like that when I got back into Lego and boy did it take a loooong time to sort! Especialy since I hadn't been collecting in about eight years so most of the pieces were foreign to me. Unfortunately, I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)