 General / 38116
Re: Lego Studios and Windows XP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:25:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Thuma writes:
Does anyone have any experience installing the Studios Software on a Windows XP
machine? Is there updates for the new Operating system on LEGO's web site or do
you get it from the Pinnacle Systems web site?

Also, isn't there a mode in XP that will allow you to install programs without
XP drivers and updates?

Todd-I'm having the same problems you are, and since no one has responded to
your post, I decided to try cross-posting to lugnet.publish.cinema as well.

Any and all help would be appreciated since the support on the LEGO site
only mentions up to Windows 2000.  Thanks!

-Roy