 General / 38090
38089  |  38091
Subject:
Massive Technic collection for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:50:58 GMT

Hi,

I will be selling all my Legos (which are 95% Technic) most likely via Ebay
or other auction site.  I wanted to see if there was anybody in the Lugnet
community that would be interested in buying them before I did.

The sets I have are:

SET#    DESCRIPTION  QTY

8001   Battle Droid  1
8002   Destroyer Droid  2*(one had mistaken package, so LEGO sent a new one)
8062   Universal Set w/ Storage Case  3
8237   Slammer Racer / Formula Force  1
8244   Convert-ables / Transformator Set  7
8248   Forklift  2
8286   3 In 1 Car / Amphipower  3
8412   Nighthawk / Sky Wasp  2
8414   Mountain Rambler  4
8417   Mag Wheel Master  2
8437   Future Car  2
8440   Formula Flash / Formula Indy Racer  3
8444   Air Enforcer / Supercopter  1
8445   Indy Storm / Formula 1 Racer  1
8456   Fiber Optic Multi Set / Multi Racer Set  1
8459   Pneumatic Front End Loader  1
8460   Pneumatic Crane Truck  1
8735   Power Pack  6+
8838   Shock Cycle  2
8840   Rally Shock 'n Roll Racer  1
8854   Power Crane  1
8858   Rebel Wrecker  2
8880   Super Car  1
#?   Mindstorms Droid developer kit (R2-D2)  1
And MUCH more...

All are in very excellent condition. All sets have been closed cabinet and
extra pieces in sealed containers.  Almost all sets are built.  Most extra
pieces are organized by piece.  Glad to send pictures to anybody who wants
them.  As most of the sets are built and the extra pieces organized
separately, I don't have each set by itself with its own extra pieces, but
my organization of the extra pieces, as I think you will agree, is
meticulous.  I have instructions for all, but boxes for none (I was
interested in taking very good care of my Legos (R), but not saving boxes
for resale or anything).  I want to sell everything together.

Thanks for looking,

Dan