 General / 38047
  Re: LEGO does Disneyland?

(...) re-boxed, and a non-LEGO image used as a set. Where can I buy the Treehouse and Thunder Mountain... :-) :-) Frank (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: LEGO does Disneyland?

(...) I agree! I would love to get these two. I was always a big fan of Swiss Family Robinson when I was a kid. Both of these are wonderful MOCs. Any chance we can find out the name of the creator? (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: LEGO does Disneyland?

(...) 'fraid not. I don't know any more than I've already said. But, judging by the "limitless" use of elements, I think they look suspiciously like models I've seen in The Mall of America and traveling truck shows. My main reason for sharing was (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)