 General / 37956
    Re: Say it ain't so... —Aaron West
   (...) Have you noticed that you are posting in lugnet.castle? Hmmm... I'm building Castle creations right now and the best thing that EVER happened to my MOC stuff has been the Harry Potter line and the colors available in it. Thank god that Wal (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Say it ain't so... —Matt Hein
   (...) Well, that's great for you, and I can definitely see we are at odds on this subject, but that doesn't matter. Yeah, It would be great to see a lot more grey walls and turrets inthe HP series (as long as I don't have to buy multiple copies of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)