 General / 37919
    Re: Say it ain't so... —Bradley Dale
   (...) Harry Potter, Alpha Team, Studios and Life on Mars are all available in stores, though LOM will probably be gone soon. I've seen a few Sculptures at TRU. I completely agree with the point of this post, though. I buy all of my LEGO from stores. (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

        Re: Say it ain't so... —Matt Hein
   (...) Really? Where is your local TRU located? I've seen some HP and Alpha Team stuff still around, but most of the original lines are gone already, in fact, I was going to pick out one of those awesome Alpha Team helicopters, but I couldn't find (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

        Re: Say it ain't so... —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) I was just at a Target in Los Angeles yesterday and saw a bunch of Alpha Team and Harry Potter stuff. I don't know if you'll find the AT helicopters very easily. This year's release of AT stuff is all based around submarine vehicles. Some are (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)