 General / 37902
Re: STRATO XL Rocket Ride - inspired by Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 03:23:51 GMT

Very neet : )  Good job capturing the shape !

Allan Bedford <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> wrote in message
For all you Jimmy Neutron fans out there.... you know who you are.  :)

Here's a little something I put together last weekend.  I'm not sure if • you
call it a model or a sculpture but it was a lot of fun to build.  I hope • you
enjoy!

http://www.apotome.com/lego/strato/stratoxl.htm

All the best,
Allan B.