 General / 37899
    Re: Quality Control —Kerry Raymond
    (...) monkey with a sabre (...) I think your NLSO has become an LSO! I'd have great difficulty persuading my NLSO to even put two bricks together, let alone build a whole set and propose improvements to it Kerry (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Quality Control —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Well, she doesn't hate them; but I am not sure that she is ready to be my lego playmate yet. She likes to build when she wants to build, but not otherwise. And she is willing to talk Lego up to a certain "saturation" point at which time she (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)