 General / 37890
Re: First teaser attempt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:17:13 GMT

Slag it all I forgot to crosspost.

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
So you all don't think I/we have fallen off the face of Mata-Nui/Earth  I
present our first teasers.
Rapture: The intelligent FLYING sword used by the newest Toa family
member ........ :)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Bionicle/rapture.jpg
Reverence: The other intelligent LEVITATING sword used by the other
new Toa family member ........:)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/drumm-family/Bionicle/reverence.jpg
Rapture, once released can act on his own and his flying power is always
on at full speed (100 mph), no hovering! The same goes for Reverence,
but she can float and only very slowly move around. These two are able
to merge powers together for a short time to make a spinning, flying,
floating, double ended sword able to cut through any substance lesser
than a diamond. No image yet, sorry.
--
Thanx~
Nicole; "Now with Masters in Psychology Analytical Action!"