 General / 37858
    What set is this part from? —Tom Williams
   Hi, Today I bought a large amount of Lego from a market and there is a piece that I have never seen before. It is a yellow 2x3x4 cupboard with a red door. Does anyone know which set this piece is from? (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: What set is this part from? —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   (...) There's one in set: (URL) bottom of box in clear plastic display I have that set & it's one of my favorites (cheering: 'legend, legend...') Jeff (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: What set is this part from? —Adam Howard
   (...) Hi Jeff, I second your nomination for legend status. I bought six of those sets when they were being sold- mind this was when I was in High School and I didn't make much money back then. I sent an email to Lego for them to add it to the list (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: What set is this part from? —Frank Filz
     (...) 1065 has the 2x3x4 cabinet in white with a blue door. Frank (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: What set is this part from? —Thomas Stangl
   I agree, and I'm sure MANY others agree, that 730 was an absolutely awesome set for parts or building. I don't think it would be considered a Legend, however. I could definitely see it as a Classic or Variant, though. Jake - if you can, mention that (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)