 General / 3784
Re: Winnie The Pooh sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:41:44 GMT

I found this.

-Nick

****Post by Grahame Reid on 10/20/98*****

The signing of a cooperative agreement with the Walt Disney Company will
result
in seven DUPLO
sets being released from June 1999 that feature Winnie-the-Pooh. Mickey
Mouse
and friends may
feature in the LEGO SYSTEM programme in year 2000 sets. The Walt Disney
contract
runs until the
end of 2001.

As we already know, a licensing agreement has been signed with Lucas Films
(Star
Wars). There has also been one signed with the Egmont Group (DUPLO books and
book club, and LEGO children’s magazine).

Grahame Reid

Mike Zinkowsky wrote in message ...
Hello all,

Has anyone seen, or knows when the Disney Pooh sets are coming out.  I
believe they are European sets only, but I really want to get these for my
wife.

Thanks,
Mike Z.