 General / 37815
Re: minifig torso question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:11:02 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Jonathan Wilson writes:
shown here on this page is a minifig torso:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?PartID=973px7
So far, I know of black with white printing and white with black printing.
Acording to bricklink, it also comes in red and blue.
My questions are:
1.what color(s) is the printing on the red and blue versions of the part?
and 2.does it exist in any color besides red, blue, black and white?

the printings are white and i have seen it in green somewhere but i think it
was just a green torso with a print on it.