 General / 37813
37812  |  37814
Subject:
@fans of 4.5 V: How to use cheap AA-rechargable batteries instead of C-size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:29:05 GMT

Hi fans of 4.5V stuff!

I just wanted to share a little trick, how to use the cheap AA-rechargable
cells instead of the C-type batteries. And you cannot use C-sizes
rechargables, since these are longer (heaven knows why).

You can take simply Adventurers and BASIC tyre as adapter rings to make the
AA-size fit into C-sizes places.

http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/album07/aak

http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/album07/aaj

Some of the tyres are a little oversized and tend to slip, but at least 50% of
my tyres work perfectly.

Kind Regards,

Ben